Though I did this a while ago, I thought the time was now to recreate my training blog. This is a place where I can keep track of my training, diet, sleep, etc. and try to maintain my goals.
I have a race coming up in April and I would like to add a few more to the calendar.
Please feel free to comment when you think I am doing well...and when I dogging it. The things I hope to keep track of are:
Breakfast: Coffee and 1/2 banana
Lunch: Big helpings of Pasta shells with marinara and meat
Dinner: Pizza at The Yard with a couple of beers
Snacks:
Aerobic Activity: Took a run of about 2 miles on the snowy streets of Coshocton
Anaerobic Activity: Lots of snow shoveling! Update...door bell rang at 9:30pm and someone was stuck in the snow at the end of the street. So I went out and dug them out!
Sleep: 8 hours last night
And I will try to set goals and track race stuff as well.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment